We have a few COVID-19 health and safety regulations in place to make your stay both comfortable and safe:
- All rooms and apartments are fully sanitised in between stays
- Hand sanitiser is provided – make full use of it!
- Masks are required in all public areas – this includes our reception and hallways
- We ask that you refrain from inviting anyone over to your apartment
The current Scottish government states that you must:
- Wear a mask when using any public transport or inside shops and restaurants. You are required to wear a mask in all hospitality venues when standing and moving around the venue but may remove it while seated.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after leaving the apartment and also at regular intervals
- Consider your own safety and the safety of others when it comes to being in public
Please ensure that you follow all of the latest guidance from the Scottish government.