The current Scottish government states that you must:
- Wear a mask when using any public transport or inside shops and restaurants
- Stay 2m away from people who are not in your own household. Some indoor businesses such as bars and restaurants allow for 1m social distancing; clear signage will indicate this.
- You can now meet with other households outdoors
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after leaving the apartment and also at regular intervals
We would also advise:
- You wear PPE whenever possible outside of your apartment
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Although you may now meet households indoors, please refrain from inviting anyone over to your apartment
Please ensure that you follow all of the latest guidance from the Scottish government.